Sunday 22 May 2011

Reflection on Bloom’s Project

Knowledge
What have you learnt about, and how do you learn it?

I have learned an abundance of things about cosmetic surgery issues on nowadays-teen society. I have found an interesting piece of article that contains useful information of cosmetic surgery on nowadays society, explaining psychological research and the necessary details of the popular trend of cosmetic that has been widespread across a bigger group of society. Learning with diagrams and pictures helps to stimulate my brain easier, since I am a visual learner.

Comprehension

I would collect some data and information of cosmetic surgery issues, and gathering the whole compiled information into a venn diagram, along with comparison of differences and similarities. The venn diagram would compare the differences and similarities of cosmetic surgery’s utilization in Asia and in western countries.

Application

I am going to print pages of surveys about cosmetic surgery issues, and distribute it to people..

No comments:

Post a Comment